Amalfi White Living works on a full project basis or hourly rate for consultations on projects of all sizes and budgets. The range of design services and consulting includes:
- In-home or virtual design consultations;
- Interior design and decoration for private homes and holiday homes;
- Interior design consulting for boutique hotels, restaurants and retail spaces; and
- Bespoke furniture design.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please contact Louise on +353 (0)85 707 4499 in Ireland
or +44 (0) 7940 00 5955 in the UK or by email.
You can view a selection of our work here to get a sense of what we could do for you. Amalfi White Living has completed projects across the UK, in New York, Oslo and in Ireland.
Perhaps the idea of working with an interior designer is something you think is for ‘other people’ or you’re worried that it might be too expensive for your needs.
A small amount of advice can often make the difference between a space that never quite works and one that feels ‘just right’. Sometimes all you need are bite-size pieces of advice, for example, on:
- Finding that perfect paint colour;
- Planning a space or reworking an existing layout;
- Designing a colour scheme;
- Sourcing furniture, antiques, art or accessories;
- Designing storage; or
- Styling a home for sale.
You don’t have to have a full scale renovation underway to get the most value from professional interior design advice. Although if you are planning something larger scale it is always a good idea to get an interior designer involved from the outset.
So if you do have a project in mind please get in touch to see if Amalfi White Living can help.